The occupying court fined Iryna Kopylova, a participant in a spontaneous rally on September 4
The occupying Kyivsky district court fined Iryna Kopylova - a participant in a spontaneous rally near the Crimean FSB building, on September 4, after a retrial.
Crimean Solidarity reports.
Initially, the administrative protocol on violation of sanitary standards was sent for revision to the occupation police. The document stated that the police did not explain to Kopylova and the witnesses their rights. This time, new witness testimonies appeared in the case, and the "policeman's" report was duly executed.
During the trial, the "court" denied the defenсe the participation of the "prosecutor", as well as the summon of the "police officer" who drew up the administrative protocol and the "police officer" who interviewed witnesses.
The amount of the fine is 10 thousand rubles (3703 UAH) under article 20.6.1 of the Administrative Offenses Code of the Russian Federation ("Failure to comply with the rules of conduct in the event of an emergency").
What is known
- On September 3 and 4, five Crimean Tatars were detained in Simferopol and Yevpatoria - businessman Eldar Odamanov, cousins Aziz and Asan Akhtemov, Shevket Useinov, and deputy head of the Crimean Tatars’ Mejlis Nariman Dzhelyal on suspicion of blowing up a gas pipeline in the village of Perevalne.
- Dozens of people, including relatives, journalists and lawyers, came to the FSB building with a demand to provide information about the detainees.
- More than 50 of them were detained, including journalists of Crimean Solidarity and Grany.ru -Ayder Kadyrov and Nuri Abdurashitov. They were taken to the Railway and Central Police Departments. The detainees were charged with disobedience to the police and non-compliance with the rules of conduct during the emergency.
- The occupiers are looking for the organizer of the spontaneous gathering of Crimean Tatars near the FSB building on September 4.
- Many participants in the September 4 events were fined.
Follow us on Telegram