The occupiers are looking for the organizer of the spontaneous gathering of Crimean Tatars near the FSB building on September 4
The occupiers are looking for the organizer of the spontaneous gathering of Crimean Tatars near the FSB building on September 4. The police have already interviewed Crimean Solidarity correspondent Ayder Kadyrov, who was questioned with the participation of a lawyer initiated by the occupation Center for Countering Extremism at the Nizhnegirsky district Police Department in Simferopol.
Defender Refat Yunus reported it to Crimean Solidarity.
The lawyer said that with the participation of a "police lieutenant", "officers of the Center for Countering Extremism" initiated an investigation on the fact of the meeting, which representatives of Center E regarded as an "unauthorized rally near the FSB building."
During the interrogation, they asked questions about the organizer of the event, the initiator, and who paid for it.
"They do not want to believe that each of us is worried about recent events. There is no need to organize unauthorized mass events because everyone who came to the FSB building was interested in the fate of our compatriots", - Yunus said.
Kadyrov explained that he had an editorial task - to cover the events taking place in Simferopol.
What is known
- On September 8, civilian journalist Ayder Kadyrov was summoned for questioning by the occupation police.
- On September 3-4, five Crimean Tatars were detained in Simferopol and Yevpatoria: business person Eldar Adamanov, cousins Aziz and Asan Akhtemov, Shevket Useinov, and deputy head of the Crimean Tatar People's Mejlis Nariman Dzhelal on suspicion of blowing up a gas pipeline in the village of Perevalne.
- Dozens of people, including relatives, journalists, and lawyers, came to the FSB building demanding information about the detainees.
- Over forty of them were detained, including journalists of Crimean Solidarity and Grany.ru Ayder Kadyrov and Nuri Abdurashitov.
- On September 4, an administrative report was drawn up against Ayder Kadyrov under Art. 20.6.1 Administrative Code (Failure to comply with the rules of conduct in an emergency or the threat of its occurrence).
- "Police'' released all detained Crimean Tatars except Akhtemovs.
- On September 6, the occupation "court" arrested the detained Crimean Tatars.
- The occupiers in Crimea come to the participants of the events of September 4 near the FSB building in Simferopol.