Crimean Tatars have never been terrorists in history - Chiygoz
The Crimean Tatars had no choice but to show that there is such a struggle of Russia in the occupied Crimea against the Muslims, and this resistance will not end, despite pressure from Russia.
This was announced on the air of the Public Crimea by the People's Deputy of Ukraine from "European Solidarity" Akhtem Chiygoz.
"Crimean Tatars are naturally Muslims. Crimean Tatars have never been terrorists in history. Our faith is quite tolerant in the perception of our people. Therefore, they had no choice but to show that there is such a struggle in Russia in Crimea against Muslims", - Chiygoz said.
According to him, the resistance of the Crimean Tatars will not end, despite pressure from Russia. That is why some of Russia's attempts to attribute the factor of Muslim terrorism to the Crimean Tatars to these processes is a hybrid information war to raise doubts against the Crimean Tatars that this is an alleged struggle.
"Putin and his circles have repeatedly said that the Crimean Tatars are not a treaty, and therefore this resistance that we are doing there is very annoying and annoying to the occupier, so for various reasons they are trying to either imprison or destroy", - he said. Whose farm.
The People's Deputy noted that Russia will continue to commit this terror.
"She (Russia-ed.) has chosen such a convenient form for herself, when hundreds of our guys, who are trying to present them as criminals for" Islamic terror "today", - he said.
What is known
- On Wednesday, 16 of September, at 15:00, the court of the Russian city of Rostov-on-Don will announce the verdict to the participants of the second Bakhchisaray group "Hizb ut-Tahrir case".
- On 26 of August 2020, the Southern District Military Court held a preliminary hearing of the second Bakhchisaray group "Hizb ut-Tahrir case", and on 31st of August, prosecutor Yevgeny Kolpikov invited a Russian court to sentence the defendants to long terms imprisonment from 15 to 21 years.
- On 11 of October 2017, in occupied Bakhchisarai, "employees" of the occupying FSB detained six Crimean Tatars - Timur Ibragimov, Marlen (Suleiman) Asanov, Memet Belyalov, Seyran Saliyev, Server Zekiryaev and Ernes Ametov.
- A year later, on 21st of May, 2018, the occupiers detained Edem Smailov and Server Mustafayev in their homes and arrested him in the same criminal case.
- All detainees were arrested by the decision of the occupying Kyiv District Court and have been in pre-trial detention for about 3 years.